Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspiration

This past week we found out our puppy Max has a new favorite food - poop. I was informed of this during a department meeting by Damon. Our conversation went like this:

Damon: "Did you know Max eats poop?!"
Rochelle: "No I did not know that."
Damon: "He eats poop!"
Rochelle: "Well did you give him some dog food? Maybe he's hungry."
Damon: "No."
Rochelle: "Did you scoop the yard?"
Damon: "No. He can never some inside the house again!"
Rochelle: "You know I'm in a meeting...at work..."
Damon: "He eats poop!"

When I got home Sidney showed me how she had captured this conversation in drawing:


This is a sign that says: "No poop eating dogs in our house!" You'll notice the use of brown watercolors to highlight the poop as well as the giant "X" to show poop-eating will not be tolerated. Picasso couldn't have done it better!

post signature

2 comments:

Meredith said...

HILARIOUS!! If you want to call me, I saw an episode of "it's me or the dog" that covered this same issue...I can fill you in on what they say supposedly will get them to stop!

J said...

That kid of yours is too funny! I suggest getting a goat that will keep the dog company AND eat grass. That way you will no longer have to scoop poop or mow.