Monday, July 05, 2010

After 3 Weeks of E-mealz

We took a little time off from the plan to go on a trip to Austin and honestly because we were too lazy to go to the grocery store for a few days. We're now back on the E-mealz wagon and I'm glad. We eat more veggies when I cook for us at home. I also think the food tastes better than our usual diet of fast food. Our big $ savings are going to pay off a few speeding tickets but such is the journey of life - especially when you like to live 13 miles over the speed limit.

post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm thankful for your detour to Austin!

Not so much for your ticket or stop bars. I've noticed I never adhere to them.

Meredith said...

Seriously Roch, why did you just pull past that stop bar? WHY? The police man wants to know!!! 13 miles, shmirteen miles...We all know Damon is the driver living on the edge!