Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Sneaky Sidney

Sidney had been quietly playing in her room (which should have been my first clue) when I heard the bathroom sink come on. I went to check on her and found her in the hallway between the bathroom and her bedroom holding a drawer from her jewelry box full of water.

Me: "Sidney what are you doing with that?"
Sidney: "Oh... I'm going to water your plants." (She was completely and convincingly straight faced. We are so in trouble when she becomes a teenager!)

At this point I noticed the trail of water leading from the bathroom sink to the play kitchen in her bedroom. She had been slowly filling her play sink with water - one little jewelry box drawer at a time. Unfortunately, the water was also forming a small lake in the carpet around her kitchen.

Me: "Sidney! Why did you do this?!?"
Sidney: "It's just part of my evil plan..."

Yes, we are so in trouble!

post signature

2 comments:

Graham Paterson said...

Uh Oh!!! Yes you are...and yet how cool is that. No fear, creative and totally adventuresome.

Unknown said...

LMAO... Good luck!