Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ped Egg: The musical!

Yes, I own a Ped Egg. It was an impulse purchase as I was checking out at HEB last Sunday. I also picked up some Green Bags so we can save hundreds of dollars on our fresh fruits and vegetables. Anyway, back to the Ped Egg. It's basically a cheese grater for your feet. But to my surprise it really works! I wish the act of emptying it was a little more glamorous, but I don't think there's much that can be done to make foot shavings chic. Overall, it's not as fun as getting a pedicure, but it's definitely a cost effective option albeit more labor intensive. And who wouldn't want to save a few dollars now adays.

post signature

1 comment:

Meredith said...

now all you need is a snuggy and a sham wow to complete your collection! scott did not get me a snuggy for valentine's day because he said the online reviews were not good. yes, he actually researched them...