Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Happenings

This month is flying along! Sidney is enjoying all the Christmas decorations. Every now and then I catch her "fixing" the ornaments but mostly she's been good about leaving the tree alone. Here she is modeling her Christmas princess dress that Kevin and Collin gave her. Their mommy has excellent taste!

This year Sidney asked for a Christmas tree in her room that was purple. It actually turned out pretty cute. I'm tempted to leave it up because it makes a nice night light.


We went to the Christmas parade with some of the nurses I work with. Quinn (he works in Cardiac Rehab with me) and his two boys Collin and Kevin. Quinn is from Kermit and went to school with Damon.
Erwin and his son Gio.

The kids faces in this picture crack me up. Sidney has a bit of a shy streak.


post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my word, she is sooo precious in that christmas dress and bow!!! I just want to squeeze her! I'm working on a response to your email, there's just so much to say! We need to talk more often and I am probably just going to make a phone call instead of an email! Love you lots and lots!

Procters said...

I know the Heath family! I think that I have taught all of your friends kids!