Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thoughtful Moments

Today has been spent lounging around the house and just randomly reflecting on life. So far I've realized that... I'm a much better house keeper when we have people coming to visit. Chips and salsa can be just as good at home as at a restaurant. I overly enjoy making lists. I just finished a great one for grocery shopping complete with an aisle by aisle plan of attack. I spend way too much time on Facebook. Curse you Bejeweled Blitz and you're mesmerizing sparkling gem stones! I really dislike fixing my hair. The blow dryer is not my friend. And do people really care what my hair looks like? I think not. Louis Lamour books are a fun fast read unless you're an Apache. I need a cell phone cover that repels face prints. Rubbing my Blackberry on my pants all day is getting old. That pretty much sums up my day of randomly wandering brain waves.

post signature

2 comments:

Marta said...

This post made me laugh! Love it! Can't wait for your visit!

Rachel said...

"unless you're an apache" classic and hilarious. this was so funny. i love and miss you so much and can't wait to see you!

ps. no one daydreams about odessa...but i know you daydream about austin!! ;)