Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Take That Rosacea!

For several years I've been trying to find some way to cope with my rosacea. I've tried antibiotics, prescription creams, ointments, and over the counter cleansers. Nothing worked. After my allergic reaction in March I was through with dermatologists and decided I would just have to deal with having the complexion of a tomato. I randomly picked up this kit at the grocery store of all places because I'm drawn like a moth to a flame to any product that says "controls rosacea." This stuff is amazing! My complexion looks great, and I am so happy with the results. There is a price to beauty though. One of its ingredients is sulphur, and the odor is very strong. I feel great, look great, but smell like a box of lit matches. So sorry family, friends, and co-workers that you have to be around the smell. I'm hopeful that the company will develop a more aromatic version in the future. For now I'm not giving this stuff up for anything!

post signature

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Smell like a box of lit matches, you are a mess! Glad it works. And, hooray for another blogger!!!