Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Job

Today was the first day of the rest of my life... It was great! I met a lot of people and remembering all the names is going to be a challenge. It was relaxing and actually fun. It's nice to be smiling while you work! The highlights included: going to the Diabetes Center for an inservice on carb counting (lunch was provided!!! I had 4 servings of carbs) and spending the last part of my day playing on treadmills and elipticals. Yes they pay me to do this! I picked Sid up from the sitters and was home before 4pm. I'm a little nervous about having to work 5 days in a row but they aren't "hard" days so I'm hoping it's going to be okay. So far I'm loving it!

post signature

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY! I'm so excited it was such a good first day! And hooray for seeing Sid every night! Love you lots!

Marta said...

I'm glad it went well! Love you!