Sunday, June 03, 2007

Austin Trip

This past week we were able to go to Cedar Park to visit my family. It was so great to see everyone. We ate at some great restaurants. The Salt Lick was just as good as I remember and The Iguana Grill had an amazing view of the lake. Aunt Pam and Uncle Lloyd watched the kids on Friday night so we were able to have a date night. It was such a fun time. My face hurt from laughing so much.





Saturday night Meredith and Scott hosted a fajita dinner at their beautiful new home. The food was terrific. Uncle Charlie brought his home-made salsa and was in charge of the margaritas. Yum! We really enjoyed being in the Austin area. We may have to move back.....





2 comments:

Marta said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! It was so much fun and I totally think y'all need to move here! And I'm so sad we never got a picture of all three kiddos in the back of your truck! :( I love you so much and am so happy we got to spend so much time together... let's do it again soon!!!

tarcher said...

I know what you mean Rochelle. My dh and I spent Memorial Day weekend there, too. We did the museums, Esther's Follies, and the Texas Wine Festival at the Republic Square Park. Ate too much and walked more than I have all year. LOL. Just 2 more years to retirement and we are so there. Especially since Jaxson is here now. Got to be there to see him grow up and not just holiday's if you know what I mean.