Saturday, March 10, 2007

Weight Saga

Losing my post pregnancy weight has been a challenge. Since October I have been more conscious of what I eat and have tried to be more active. This has been tough because I really dislike exercise and I really like eating. So far I've lost 25 pounds and have gone from a size 16 to a size 12. I had hoped to celebrate my success with a shopping trip in Austin but have had to put that on hold due a sick kiddo. Hopefully I'll be down another pant size by the time we go. =) Here are some before and after pictures.

This is me at the Oct 2006 Airsho.

This is me 5 months later.


3 comments:

Marta said...

you look great! And happy late birthday to Sidney... have a present I was going to give her when y'all came this weekend. Email me your address and I'll mail it to you. I'm so sorry that she's sick and that y'all didn't get to come. How's she feeling? I hope it's not as bad as it was last time. Love and miss you all!

Robyn said...

Congrats!! There is nothing harder than losing weight. You look super!

tarcher said...

That's fantastic! Keep up the good work, but you sound like you are at a goal wt.