Thursday, July 20, 2006

Girls Day Out - July

Cherylle and Sidney.
RayAnn and Aunt Jo: Partners in crime.
Tracy and her extra bowls
The whole gang except for Twila who's playing photographer.

Yesterday was our monthly lunch and movie gathering. Our trend of bad waitresses continues. We went to The Olive Garden and the service was sooooo slow we missed our movie and had to go to a later showing. Most of the girls went to the mall Sidney and I wandered through Barnes & Noble looking at books and drinking coffee. She is getting so heavy I'm going to have to start bringing her stroller when we go out. I'm starting to get baby elbow. Anyway most of us were able to catch the later showing of The Devil Wears Prada. I enjoyed it greatly and now feel that I should burn all my clothes and replace them with haute couture. How do you spell Gabana?

No comments: